[Samba] Win98 can't login to NT

Z Linux zlinux2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 23:24:03 GMT 2002

Hi,
Well the 'domain logons=no' should be set to prevent
any domain controller ability on samba, it would not
at all affect the behaviour of samba as a file/print
server. 'domain master=no' and 'local master=no'
options simply prevent samba to publish itself as the
master domain "browser" or master "browser" for the
lan.

hsa