[Samba] password never expired

ascannel at fws.gov ascannel at fws.gov
Tue Jul 30 08:55:02 GMT 2002

If you delete the account record from the passwd shadow file, then the
account will still work fine, but the client will not be able to change the
password.

Patrick

|         |           "Anton Heryanto" |
|         |           <anton at student.un|
|         |           ri.ac.id>        |
|         |           samba-admin at lists|
|         |           .samba.org       |
|         |           07/29/02 07:20 PM|
  |       To:       "samba-list" <samba at lists.samba.org>                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Samba] password never expired                                                                               |

... there is anybody can help me ?
i want to make few of my samba account cannot change their password from
their computer (client), because that account is the public account
thank's

regard

anton