[Samba] Vax VMS Help

Glenn B glennb at twincapital.com
Wed Jul 17 12:22:02 GMT 2002

Hello-

I realize this may not be the appropriate list but maybe someone here can
point me in the right direction.  We have a Digital Alpha Server VAX which
we want to install SAMBA on.  We need to communicate with Windows
Workstations.    I'm the more PC oriented guy and we have a Vax Guy.  We
haven't started the install yet, but plan to next week.

I'm fairly sure we are going to run into issues which neither one of us
will be able to readily answer.  Any suggestions as to where we can turn
for help if/when needed?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is inappropriate to ask here.
Glenn