[Samba] CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Rashkae rashkae at wealthmap.ca
Mon Jul 15 10:09:40 GMT 2002

May I take a moment to request people stop sending us these *warnings*
about fraud?  I might be being naive here, but personally, I take it for
granted that anyone who's been using Internet E-mail long enough to find
and subscribe to something like the Samba mailing list has already seen
hundreds of these, and is not likely to be fooled.

(I also hold the less popular belief that anyone who falls for one of
these is putting their money to better use in somewhat more deserving
hands, but that's an entirely different discussion.  I think we can all
agree that people who *are* victimized by these vultures are just as
likely to be defrauded some other way.)

Please, lets all do our part to keep traffic on a 100+ messages / day list
to a minimum.

Thank You.

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Brian Ipsen wrote:

Hi,

> FROM THE DESK OF
> DR JIM KANANGA
> NNPC
>
> Tel: 234 -80-33019632
>
> Sir,
>

> CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Another Nigerian fraud-letter .... Advice: keep away from these people, they
only waht to rip you off, or maybe even try to get you to travel to Nigeria
where they'll kidnap you.....

/B