AW: Automatic driver downloads (was: [Samba] [semi-ot] Printing w/ NT, automated driver download and modifying printer settings)

Sven Schwengel svs at rsnetworx.de
Thu Jul 11 09:23:03 GMT 2002

In my case it works, but I don´t use cups. I tried to install the xp
driver for my kyocera fs600 several times from the xp box and it had not
work.
After I did the same procedure from a nt box, it still works. I had the
same problems with the pol editor and nt policies will only work after
add them from a nt box.

sven