[Samba] How to prompt for username\password on each connection?

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Jul 4 19:13:02 GMT 2002

Hmmm..

Just reading some more. I don't use passwords and .....

Well, man smb.conf says that modern clients like windows95 automatically
supply a user name, that is, the user name with which you logged into
windows, so, I am not sure what you can do to force windows to ask for
a user name.

Joel