[Samba] Can not map to my samba server from windows

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Jul 3 11:57:07 GMT 2002

Are you sure this server doesn't have a firewall turned on by accident?
Also, you could look at tcpdump on your server while your client is
trying to connect.
This sounds like you are failing test #8 in DIAGNOSIS.txt.

Joel