[Samba] I Need A Little Help...

sthom sthom at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 2 05:57:02 GMT 2002

Amr,

You would do well to use Swat to make your configuration changes. In the
global section, click the "Help" link to the left of the options, in your
case focus on the security options. I suspect you need to have USER
security, encrypt passwords YES and update encrypted YES.

You also ought to include a paste of your smb.conf file in future posts on
this topic.

Steve