smb.conf

villaboy25 villaboy25 at netzero.net
Wed Jan 16 15:21:16 GMT 2002

Hi
   I have problem with samba server. My server is running fine and I can see my samba server through windows machine. I can join the workgroup on samba server. Also my samba server is able to join wondows 2000 domain. Only problem I have browsing my windows clients or server on samba. I use xsmbrowser GUI interface to to browse my network. I can see my windows clients, but I can't browse them. It gives me error "NO SHARED OFFER". I also check through the terminal and there was error "ERRDOS" something "unable to browse return". If anyone know who to fix this problem please send me smb.conf file configuration lines I need to use in my smb.conf file. My e-mail is villaboy25 at netzero.com. I will appriciate your help.
                                                                       Thanks