Summary of "encrypted and cleartext password in the same time"

Martin Rusko rusko at kam.vm.stuba.sk
Mon Jan 14 06:13:04 GMT 2002

Hello, I have to say, that it seems to be, you are absolutely right! I'm really surprised.
I did test it yesterday and it worked as you described (and what is also expected). ;-)
But I would like really know, why I was 3 years thinking, that win95 never send
encrypted password if aren't updated. Probably I had something missconfigured and I
was lazy to check it thoroughly. ;-(
Andrew, thank you very much. Now let see, why it is not working for Brian.
Have a nice day....
               mARTin