Samba and Out Of Connection Structures on Solaris (again)

Jasper Jans jasper.jans at novaxess.net
Thu Jan 10 01:42:12 GMT 2002

David,

Thanks for your input. Debug will be enabled today in the
timeframe that we usually experience the problems. However
I got an other reply that seems to indicate where we run
into problems. Our environment uses NT4 terminal servers
to connect to the samba fileserver - and this person had
the same problems as we are seeing.

----