HP Laserjet and "watermarks"

Gustavo Courault cuchapo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 05:54:07 GMT 2002

Hi:
Sorry, but i dont follow all the treath and dont understand all the problem.
If you dont print from a Windows Box to a Linux box with Samba and CUPS , you
must make the follows changes: uncomment the lines of the files:

/etc/cups/mime.types file the line:

application/octet-stream

And in the /etc/cups/mime.convs file:

*/*                    application/vnd.cups-raw        0       -

That lines are in the bottom of the both files

Regards