protecting Win shares from viruses on Linux side

Ionel GARDAIS igardais at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 4 09:13:06 GMT 2002

Hi,

1 month ago, my samba server crashes every time a
certain user logs on.
As some of you told me, the problem is the nimda Win32
worm.

I disabled the account so the user can't access his
share and open any infected files.

Do you know were can I found a linux Win32-viruses
anti-virus that will scan every new files on a Samba
share ?
Else, does anyone of you aware of where I can find the
Win32 worms signature so I can develop my own
hour-cron'd scanner ?

Sorry, I know this is not the right place to post but
I didn't find anywhere to.

thanks,
ionel