[Samba] domain master browser registration

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.mcmaster.ca
Thu Feb 14 11:05:05 GMT 2002

thanks herb.  actually, i know exactly who is registered as dmb with
wins.  it is the old ip address of my host.  i ran the command you
suggested and verified that this is in fact the truth.  it does show my
old ip address as being registered as #1b.

the old ip address is no longer alive (i've verified this) and there is no
way it is still defending itself as dmb.  that is what really puzzles me.

todd