[Samba] Re: LDAP

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Thu Feb 14 04:26:03 GMT 2002

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, LE HAIES Cyrille wrote:

> hello,
> I have recupere samba 2.2.3a in SRPM, I have to add the line -- with-ldapsam
                                                                 ^
Did you put the space in as I have marked above?? the command should be
--with-ldapsam. Other than that I am not sure.

> in the param of compil and it me genere an error (I makes a rpm - ba
> samba.spec). openldap is installed!
> did I forget intalled package
> The error message: configure:error:summary failure. Aborting config error:
> bad exit status from/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.9883 (%build)

Look in the file listed above for more clues.

HTH,

--
......Tom		BITTERNESS: Never be Afraid to Share Your Dreams
tdiehl at rogueind.com	with the World, Because There's Nothing the World