[Samba] not browsable

Cameron Palmer palmerc at gfo.seagate.com
Wed Feb 13 10:21:12 GMT 2002

I have the exact same problem on Solaris 7 at work. At home I am running
Samba on Slackware and it works. Both servers are setup as WINS servers. I
followed the 'troubleshooting' procedure in the O'Reilly Samba book and
everything works fine. Only the Network Neighborhood browsing is broken.

cameron.