[Samba] I Got!

Cleiton L. Siqueira cleiton at colegiomonjolo.com.br
Wed Feb 13 02:21:14 GMT 2002

Dear Sirs,

I find out the problem with my script. I was writing my scripts with an DOS editor, therefore when I upload them via ftp to my samba server, the scripts had a strager character in the end of line.
So I edit them via DOS editor but directly of my server and remove the stranger character of the line and add a CR-LF in the end of line. This way my scripts work fine.
Thank you for your help and I'm sorry because I did a stupid question to you.

Best regards

Cleiton L. Siqueira
Colégio Monjolo
cleiton at colegiomonjolo.com.br
(0xx45) 522-1915

Esta mensagem foi enviada pelo sistema MONJOLO WEBMAIL

http://www.colegiomonjolo.com.br