[Samba] Samba Server

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Mon Feb 11 05:21:10 GMT 2002

If you have downloaded samba, then you already have it.  There is a
directory full of great documentation.  Oddly enough it's called docs in
the source version.

If you need more information then you should start at www.samba.org or a
generic search engine such as Google.

Please note, you just sent an email to a list of people who not all use
Exchange, and sending in rtf format is quite annoying for those who have
text-only email systems, in future I would suggest selecting text-only.