[Samba] Swat

Michael Grau m.grau at kcc.state.ks.us
Fri Feb 8 14:04:04 GMT 2002

On two alphas running Tru64 4.0F and 4.0G

After upgrading from samba 2.0.x to 2.2.2 and to samba 2.2.3a
I am on longer able to use swat to view globals and shares
in the advanced view. I get authenticates fine, can change passwords,
everything it seems except I cannot use the advanced view. Tried
various browsers - all act the same way. The samba.gif is displayed,
but no page beyond that ever appeared. The browser just sits
trying to load the page. Occsionally I get a partial page with the
advanced view for shares, but never in the globals section. It just
sits saying "36K read" and nothing loads.

Once the browser gave a quick someting about a javascript error,
but it was so fast I couldn't get it.

Swat worked perfectly at 2.0.x - no go with 2.2.2 ans 2.2.3a. Any ideas?

Thanks - Mike