[Samba] Samba 2.2.1a

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Dec 10 22:26:00 GMT 2002

Chris,

Strongly recommend you update to the most recent version 2.2.7, there will
be an update early next week that fixes issues with files larger than 2GB.

Your current version 2.2.1a is rather old and has known issues with WinXP.

If you need further help, please email me directly.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org