[Samba] Re: nt->samba backup suggestions

Sykora, Dale Dale.Sykora at hp.com
Tue Dec 10 21:29:00 GMT 2002

Jacob,
	Thanks for the info! As you suggested, I will look into the inner working of smbtar.  I just joined the mailing list today.  I'll research the topics you mentioned.  I also need to brush up on multiple ethernet and tape devices as my experience is lacking.  My big concern right now is if my gameplan is reasonable or if I should consider another approach.

Thanks,

Dale

s.cpqcorp.net.
..