[Samba] pre-/postexec in printers-section

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Dec 6 21:25:01 GMT 2002

I have the same experience. I am using Version 2.2.1a.
When I turned a share from a file share to a printing share, the
preexec stopped.

[Z32]
        printable = yes <---added
        printing = lprng <--added