[Samba] Backup

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Thu Dec 5 14:43:00 GMT 2002

In the documentation that comes along with SWAT, there is a section
entitled something along the lines of, "Making a Samba BDC for a Samba
PDC".

I am in the process of learning LDAP before I build the other server to
act as a BDC, but I will be building that quite soon. That section of the
SWAT Documentation should answer some if not all of your questions.

	Good luck!

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer