[Samba] Access Samba Servers from the Internet?

DrTebi drtebi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 20:51:01 GMT 2002

Hello,
I have a little question that I am not sure about:
I will set up a server at a hosting facility, is it possible to install Samba
on the server and access shares of this server over the internet?
Would I just have to use the right workgroup, maybe restrict access to
certain IP's, and would I then be able to access the shares from just
anywhere on the internet, as long as I have the correct workgroup???
This might be a silly question, but I haven't really seen an answer anywhere
yet.

Thanks,
DrTebi