[Samba] Issue with Samba and Microsoft Word

Michael Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Wed Dec 4 00:52:00 GMT 2002

Thanks, Amy.

I looked at my logs and I saw that there was a permission error. I did a bit
of looking around and changed the permissions on the cups directory to 1777.
Now Windows says the print job was sent. But it never shows up on the Linux
side.

Time for some more pokin' around :)

| Michael Luevane       | 503.228.2992              |
| Network Administrator | mikel at quanteclc.com       |
| Quantec, LLC          | http://www.quantecllc.com |