[Samba] Appletalk printing through Samba

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Fri Aug 30 11:41:01 GMT 2002

Try shutting of the final Control-D character that Windows boxes tend to
send (I've not used ME, but this needed to be shut off for 95 and NT to
avoid this error when printing Samba -> LPRng -> Netatalk in our
environment on a lot of printers).

Good luck!

			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation