[Samba] roaming profiles problem

Kovar Jan Kovar_J at tese.cz
Thu Aug 29 02:53:01 GMT 2002

I am using samba 2.2.5 as PDC on Redhat 7.3 for a school server and Windows
2000 SP2 on workstations. I do not have any special settings for roaming
profiles. Just loggin the W2Ks into domain. When the user logs into a
computer and logs out, than his profile is saved on server, also with
Outlook Express settings. I have also set in Outlook Express for a user to
store the e-mails in his document directory. Than he has all e-mail on each
computer, he will log in.
Example: User tnx has his e-mails stored in: c:\Documents and
Settings\tnx\Documents\mail\

J.K.