[Samba] RPM build errors-Possible Bug?

Trevor Fraser trevor at systematic.co.za
Thu Aug 29 02:44:01 GMT 2002

Thanks for the reply.

I've been off line for a while.  I got the rpm off the site before I read
this, thanks all the same.  This confirms the dependency issue I always try
to ignore, its amazing how many problems stem from certain packages not
being installed.

Chow,
Trevor in South Africa.
Stussy said:"Knowledge is King!