[Samba] Sync Unix passwords when not PDC

joshuajunk at cybertrails.com joshuajunk at cybertrails.com
Fri Aug 23 14:08:01 GMT 2002

I need to be able to sync the unix passwords on our Samba server. The Samba
server is running as a file share on a W2k Domain. It is a mixed mode
domain and I have been able to get the authentification working for the
file/printer shares. I have been looking into this and the only information
I can find seems to have to do with "unix sync = yes" however I don't think
that this is going to work for me since this server is not the PDC.
I'm running Samba on RH 7.2 if it is important.

Thanks in advance,
Joshua