[Samba] Windows XP Samba PDC Login Problems

S C sono at codebaby.com
Tue Aug 20 11:14:00 GMT 2002

All my clients are XP Pro Diego.  I have 20 XP boxes running on the domain.
Roughly half seem to be having issues with the PDC. 3 Boxes are Win2k and
are working perfectly.

And I have gone through the url you posted as well.  Been digging around on
this for a month now. Never fear, I will not fail! ;o)

Will update if find out something on the problem I am having.  Would
appreciate once again if anybody has insight on the issue.

Cheers
Sono