[Samba] RH 7.3 + Samba DC

Barry deFreese bdefreese at cox.net
Tue Aug 20 09:32:01 GMT 2002

I haven't had the chance to look over your smb.conf yet but one of the things
that stumped me for weeks with RedHat is that ipchains is enabled by default.
 Check to see if ipchains is running and if so, are there rules to allow
inbound netbios traffic ( ports 137 - 139 ).  If you are not worried about
security, you can do an "ipchains -F" to remove them for now just to test.

Barry deFreese
Newbie