[Samba] Win 98 - Red Hat 7.3 Samba connection

Bruno bruno at vias.com
Tue Aug 20 09:25:00 GMT 2002

Hi everybody!!

I have a big problem, I have an intranet win win98, and I’m installing a
server in RH Linux 7.3, everything is ok, I have all installed exept the
samba, because when I try to connect to the workgroup, It tell me “Can’t
connect to the machine “localhost”, but my computer isn’t Localhost...
and in the win98 I see the server in the workgroup, all is ok, but if I
double click the server, then tell me:

“There’s no access to ‘Servervias’”

“Can’t find the machine or the name of the share resource “

And I can’t connect with it... can you help me to correct this
problem...

Thanks...
Bruno Chavez