[Samba] Samba 2.2.5 with Filemaker Pro 5.5 Databases

Gerald Drouillard gerrylist at drouillard.ca
Tue Aug 20 02:34:00 GMT 2002

There are many things you can do to increase speed.  Try a search on
google.com for "samba speed tuning".  I have done a few conversions already
and the last one made the FoxPro/clipper program run faster after a few
tweaks, but the new server was also technically faster.
Regards
Gerald Drouillard
Owner and Consultant
Drouillard & Associates