[Samba] REPOST: Samba 2.2.5 under Debian 3.0 i386: Still frequent connections.tdb corruption

Ralf G. R. Bergs rabe at RWTH-Aachen.DE
Thu Aug 15 10:30:01 GMT 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:29:13 -0500 (CDT), Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

[...]
>Is this reproducible?  Can you move the old connections.tdb out
>of the way and see if smbd corrupts a fresh copy of the tdb?

Well, it *used* to be reproducible (even after I had deleted the connections.tdb
and killed all running instances of smbd,) but now I CAN'T reproduce it
anymore?!

Ok, that's GOOD NEWS after all, but I don't understand why I suddenly don't see
the error again?!

Anyway, should the problem surface again I will get back to you.

Thanks for your reply!

Cheers,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\