[Samba] 79.00FE error on HP8150DN

Paul Griffith paulg at cs.yorku.ca
Wed Aug 14 05:38:00 GMT 2002

Yes we had this problem with the HP8100Dn and the HP8150DN. I don't have
the details here right now. But changing ifhp versions did make a
diference in some cases, and in other it comes down to clone postscript in
the HP printers. The real test is to by pass everything, send the from the
command line to port 9100 on the hp printers.

Paul

--
Paul Griffith       York University, Dept. of Computer Science
4700 Keele Street   Toronto, Ontario, M3J 1P3, Canada.