[Samba] Update -- Username to SID translation on Security Tab

Buchan Milne bgmilne at cae.co.za
Tue Aug 13 02:18:00 GMT 2002

This is due to samba not correclty looking up SIDs of the domain. I see
the same on a samba member server of a samba domain.

At least in your situation you can fix it, by running winbind, whereas I
have no recourse, except possible to make all member servers use LDAP
and security=user .... who knows.