[Samba] Samba SCO Openserver Printer Install?

Bryan James BJames at woodmans-food.com
Mon Aug 12 09:20:41 GMT 2002

I'm using the O'Reilly's Using Samba book to try and get Samba to send
UNIX (OPENSERVER 5) data to a printer connected to a Windows XP machine
and having some trouble.

I've edited the /etc/printcap and /var/spool files as stated in the book
but I can't seem to get my UNIX system to see that the printer is there.
Do I add the printer somewhere other that the GUI install area or have I
missed something (I have restarted the system as suggested.)

Bryan