[Samba] SAMBA as PDC

selim selim at ctg.iub.edu.bd
Mon Aug 5 22:09:02 GMT 2002

Help Me.

2000 professional.

I want to setup SAMBA in Linux redhat 6.2 and I already download the
samba-latest.tar.gz and configure it according to the instruction.

I configure everything what I found in SWAT guide line. But problem is
that, first time smbd and nmbd running from /etc/inetd.d after some time
smbd goes down and only nmbd running. when i want to restart the smb
(./smb restart), it's failed to restart.

Please help me.

selim
IUB, CTG
BANGLADESH