[Samba] samba pdc- dialin allowed flag?

Mickey Everts meverts at neopolitan.us
Mon Aug 5 15:48:02 GMT 2002

I would like to use a genuine Windows 2000 server as my PPTP server
(getting poptop to work correctly is annoying the hell out of me) which
needs to authenticate off of a Samba server configured as a PDC.  A
Windows-based PDC has a flag for "dialin access allowed" for each user.
I searched the Samba archives and see several posts over the years that
say it "sounds easy enough to implement" but nobody seems to have done
it yet.

I am hoping I am missing something.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

-MIC