[Samba] RE: Problems with SSL

Dr Michael Kyobe kyobe at uniqwa.ac.za
Mon Apr 29 01:42:02 GMT 2002

Please help,

I have a problem with samba. When I type smbclient -L localhost   i get the message :

SSL: Error error setting CA cert location: error: 00000000::lib(0) : func(0) : reaction (0)

I use redhat 7.0 and samba 2.0.7. my linux box is connected to 2 Windows 2000 machines. I can access samba shares from Windows client.

Please help. I do not have SSL configured anywhere in my smb.conf  and I do not intend using it for now. How do I get rid of this?  I would like to access window shares from my linux box apparently this SSL problem blocks it.

Please help

Mike