[Samba] Samba+Ldap - trying to change password

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Tue Apr 23 08:02:02 GMT 2002

I did send some mail but never got a reply.

I also had to modify smbldap-useradd.pl and move,
	rid:	$userrid
up from the section with "lmPassword" in it to the section with
"sambaAccount", otherwise I would get a error when working with accounts
because the username would not initially be created with an rid.