[Samba] tree connect failed

Samo Gabrovec root at velenje.cx
Thu Apr 18 16:21:05 GMT 2002

Hi!
I`ve been trying to connect to dos server for last 2 days and without
any luck i did manage to get the password prompt on the dos server from
linux but then i get "tree connect failed: ERRSRV - ERRerror
(Non-specific error code.)"

browsing dos server from win95 stations works, from dos to others,
including linux samba(2.2.1a-32)to but from linux to the dos server....

Anyone who has anykind of idea what could be wrong please tell me.

I will ask again: "Is it at all posible to connect to dos share from
linux?"

Thanks

Samo Gabrovec