[Samba] Domain User Group

Peter Erickson redlamb at redlamb.net
Tue Apr 9 12:20:02 GMT 2002

I am running samba 2.2.3 and was wondering if there was a way to setup the domain user group or something comparable to the domain admin group. I have looked in the man page, but it is possible that i just overlooked it or something. What i am trying to do is to add a domain group to a local group on a win2k pro machine, but when i click on the add button for the group, all i see is the domain admin group and all the users, there is not domain user group. Any help that you can give me is appreciated. Thanks in advance.