[Samba] Cannot see Samba in Computers Near me but can map drive to share ???

D. Jemms newfeatures at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:20:41 GMT 2002

HI,
I installed SAMBA on solaris 8.But I cannot see my Samba Server (solaris
machine) from Windows (same workgroup) 'My Network Places'.

What do I do to see Samba Server into workgroup.Since it was showing me this
server in 'My Network Places- computers near me ' but suddenly it stopped.
But I can map to the share on that machine.

Please help me about this.

-NF