[Samba] XP on Linux

Eric Anderson eanderson at okctech.com
Thu Apr 4 12:19:02 GMT 2002

XP Can log on... I have done this on three different sites now. The
setup is identical to that for win2k, with one exception. Under "Local
Security Policy" you must turn off the require trusted domain option and
reboot the machine. If you require additional help search the archives
for a post from me approx 27 Mar 2002 to the list Re: [Samba] Joining a
win2k machine in a samba PDC.

--

Eric Anderson
Systems / Security Administrator