[Samba] User problems with Samba 2.2.3

Peter Erickson redlamb at redlamb.net
Wed Apr 3 22:44:02 GMT 2002

Thanks for the response, but I'm a little confused on what you are saying to do here. I noticed the group 'Power Users' and I do believe that its wha ti want, but im not too sure how to do this setup. Are you sayin to login to each client and add the domain user (setup on the samba server) to the local group on the client? Isnt there a way to setup something through the Samba server and poledit so that i dont need to do it locally on every machine, or is this one of the things that I just need to live with for the time being? Thanks again for the response.

--
Peter