[Samba] HEAD Code problem (ACL support not found)

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Mon Apr 1 09:25:04 GMT 2002

works fine for me
here is a bit of configure's output

checking whether to support ACLs... checking for acl_get_file in
-lacl... yes
checking for ACL support... yes
Using posix ACLs
checking for acl_get_perm_np... no

i am running linux kernel 2.4.18 with the xfs patch from sgi for that
kernel
here is the relevant section of my kernel .config
CONFIG_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
CONFIG_XFS_FS=y
# CONFIG_XFS_RT is not set
CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA=y
CONFIG_XFS_DMAPI=y
CONFIG_HAVE_XFS_DMAPI=y

also make sure you have the relevant xfsprogs installed

i didn't do anything special to get acls detected

brad