samba 2.2.1

alain.bonnefoy at icbt.com alain.bonnefoy at icbt.com
Fri Sep 28 01:17:02 GMT 2001

I'm using samba 2.2.1 and I think that there is some problems that I didn't on
2.0.7.

Sometimes, I cannot access to the remote machine smb server. I can solve it by
rebooting my NT station. But the problem don't come from NT as it never
happenned with 2.0.7.

Sometimes, samba let some files in /var/lock/samba (*.pid *.tdb) impossible to
restart samba without deleting these files.

Allmost sure that changing something in smb.conf don't change anything on a
running smbd. Worked in 2.0.7.

Changing Browseable flag in homes section don't change anything in smb.conf.

Where is the GLOBAL Browseable flag in swat?

Regards,
Alain.