nmbd tries to send from wrong ip

Torbjörn Jansson tobbe%mariedal-32-147.student.mh.se at mh.se
Mon Sep 24 00:13:03 GMT 2001

i have a filter in iptables on eth1 that denys everyone trying to send
packets that has a source-ip from my internal network, thats why it says
"operation not permitet"

my external ip on eth1 is 10.252.32.x
i can a access hosts on my external network with no problem
i can also access the internet with no problems

i can access shares on samba, but nmbd wont register as a domain
masterbrowser unless i force it to use only the external eth1 interface