Setting Up Samba with a LinkSYS Cable Router

Joseph Burnsworth jburnsworth at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 19:20:03 GMT 2001

Using that particular router should not matter at all.  Just treat it
as you would any other hub.  Although I think it would be easier to set up
the router to NOT be a DHCP server, and use a private network subnet.

The manual that comes with that router gives _complete_ instructions on
how to this.

Of course make sure your smb.conf is set up correctly as well.

Good Luck..

Regards,